Tuesday, October 1, 2013

HOME SWEET HOME


There's something about fall that makes me crave home. The football games, the cornfields, the pumpkin farms, the pumpkin EVERYTHING. I am a pumpkin fanatic, I eat that shit up (no pun intended). But let's get real, I don't limit my pumpkin intake to the couple months of fall. I put pumpkin pie spice in my coffee every morning. Go ahead and judge me.


After a rough week last week, I made a last minute decision to go home for the weekend and it was absolutely perfect. It was a much needed relaxing mini-vacation. I told myself I wouldn't do much work, so this is going to be a picture post. If these bore you, I'm sorry.
The horse farm you can see from my parents' deck. Almost makes me wish I rode horses. Almost.
Oh how I miss being surrounded by space 


Could my dog get any cuter? She's my pooky. And I refuse to call her anything else.
Iced coffee and a book at noon. Just because I could




Okay I lied. I revamped the blog. I guess that counts as work. 


High school football games make me feel like I'm in "Friday Night Lights". And I'm Lyla Garrity. And I'm dating Matt Saracen. Hey, a girl can dream.






My brother Michael goes to a military school, and it's tradition for JROTC to march at half time of the Homecoming game. Look at that stud leadin his men.


Added bonus to the weekend, I got to be there for Michael's last homecoming. The boy is growin up 

No comments:

Post a Comment